I’ve recommended that all writers should have secondary, and even tertiary income streams to complement their main source of income (whether that be freelance writing, or running a website or whatever). This guide is written to give you a step by step guide on how to set up great secondary income stream. It is written specifically for writers, by me, a writer. This guide will walk you through how to create a niche website, and how to make money from it month after month.
I’m going to provide you with as many images and details as I can so that no matter how technically proficient (or inept) you may be, you’ll be able to complete the entire process. In addition, if you have any questions on how to do anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will provide assistance free of charge on any step within this process to ensure you are able to get this income stream up and going.
Please note, this method is designed to use the absolute simplest and least time consuming options out there. There are undoubtedly ways to make money faster, and make more money than the one listed in this report. That’s fine, and I encourage you to pursue those at some point (I may even write a guide for them). This guide is designed to be used as a secondary source of income without too much work on your part. It is also designed for LONG TERM income. You likely won’t make any money for the first month or two, but after that, you should start seeing money trickle in, and it will build up from there.
What You’ll Need
The following are the items you’ll need to have in order to make this guide work. The guide will explain how to get them (as well as how to save money getting them). I just want to make sure there are no surprises.
- A domain – $13 per year max (I’ll show you how to find coupons so you can get the first year for as little as $.01!
- Web Hosting – $4.97 per month max (possibly quite a bit cheaper or even free).
- This Guide – $7
- Word Press – Free
- A Good Looking Word Press Theme – Free
- Keyword Research Tools – Anywhere from free to $149 (I’ll teach you how to do the keyword research for 100% free, as well as provide alternate methods. The $149 tool just makes it easier and is NOT required!)
- Site Content – Free (You’re a writer! You can produce your own content for free)
- Social Media Accounts – Free!
- Time – The first time you do this I expect it will take you a total of about 3 hours to set everything up. Then, depending on how fast you write, it will take 3-5 additional hours of creating high-quality content for the ‘initial launch’ (You’ll need 5-10 pages of content to get started with). After that, you only need about 30 minutes per week (or less) to keep it running smoothly, and earning money.
That’s it. For a total cost of under $25, you can create your own niche site which will bring in nearly passive income for as long as you own the site. I’ve made quite a few of these sites in the past and even though I made MANY mistakes (which you’ll avoid using this guide) I still made money on EVERY SINGLE SITE. Granted, some of them I only made $20-30 dollars, but that was because I COMPLETELY screwed the site up because of my own ignorance. You won’t have that problem. Other sites I still own and make money on every month with almost no work on my part.
If you have any questions about this guide or anything else, please let me know in the comments below. If you’re ready to purchase the guide, please click the “Buy Now” button.