Alright, here I am again for my second weekly post. This post will simply recap how the last week went, and layout some goals for the next week. Just for fun, I think I’m going to expand on last weeks format a bit to include some more personal (though still somewhat work related) items. So, here we go…
Over the past week (December 8th – 14th)
Last week was, I feel, somewhat of a mixed bag for me. I didn’t get as much done as I would like, partly due to the fact that I had a cold that really sucked for 2 days and kind of sucked for another 3. As much as I’d like to say I was able to just suck it up and get stuff done, that is not the case. Still, however, I did keep busy whenever I could, and got quite a bit done. Here are some specifics:
- · I wrote 51 product descriptions for go-preppers.com, finishing out one section. I’m now waiting on which section they want me to do next.
- · I wrote 2 blog posts for go-preppers.com, which I do each week. The posts were on how to make natural mosquito control and how to harvest rainwater.
- · I wrote a piece for a newsletter of a telecom service provider.
- · I wrote a how to guide for a client on starting holiday themed affiliate sites
- · I wrote 4 articles for topics related to lean manufacturing
- · I wrote 10+ articles for Performance Marketing Insider
- · I wrote 7 posts for this site
- · I submitted an invention to the site Quirky
- · I am working with my ‘guinea pig’ on my latest product, answering questions and making adjustments as needed.
- · I listened to 4 episodes of Smart Passive Income podcast.
- · I posted 10+ posts on Warrior Forum
- · I posted 5+ posts on WAHM.com
- · I posted 5+ posts on Digital Point
- · I shared all my content from this site onto LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Tumblr
- · I am continuing to track progress toward a number of goals using the Lift App on my iPhone
- · I wrote three ‘long term’ articles for clients
- · I applied to 5-6 jobs on eLance
- · I have begun the process of phasing out playing the game ‘Uniwar’ on my phone. I really enjoy this game, but it takes more time than I have for it. It is a turn based game, so I’m just finishing out my active games now. I started the week with 20 active games. I have 4 left going.
That’s all I can remember for the week. The one big thing I didn’t do that I needed to was write a report on the Paleo diet for a client. I really need to do it this week! I also applied to far fewer jobs on eLance than I had hoped.
December 15 – 21 goals
Here are my goals for this upcoming week…
- · Write 7+ posts on this site & share them on social media pages
- · Write the Paleo report for a client
- · Write the 4 articles for the lean industry
- · Write 2 posts for go-preppers
- · Write 10+ posts for Performance Marketing Insider
- · Write 3+ ‘long term’ content items for clients
- · Submit my confidentiality agreement for a new client, and get going on the book project they have.
- · Get new category of product descriptions for go-preppers and start writing those (30+ at least)
- · Submit ‘2014 trends’ ideas to client
- · Write 15+ posts on Warrior Forum, 15+ on digital point, 10+ on WAHM
- · Apply to 10+ jobs on eLance
- · Expand my book by 3+ days
- · Listen to 4+ podcasts related to writing a business.
- · Write page for SEO client
- · Comment on 10+ writing/business/freelance related blogs
- · Buy Christmas present for my wife!!!
Looks like another busy week. I am sure more stuff will come up throughout the week, and I’m sure I forgot some other items. More or less, however, this is what I’ve got planned.