Constant-Content is a highly-reputable site where thousands of individuals and businesses go to find and purchase content for their websites, magazines, newspapers and more. For writers, this site offers many great benefits which really can’t be found anywhere else. The one difficulty with constant-content is that you have to get through their screening process before you can even submit articles to be purchased. They only let highly-skilled writers into their program, which is why so many customers use their site.
Once you’ve qualified for the site, however, you are able to earn quite a bit of money in a variety of ways. The following are some of the most significant benefits of using constant-content as a writer:
- Higher Pay – The customers who purchase content from this site are expecting high-quality work. With that in mind, they are happy to pay much higher rates than many other freelance writing sites. Selling the full rights to a 1000 word article, for example, can easily bring in $150 or even more, depending on the topic of the article.
- Set Your Own Price – When you post an article for sale on Constant-Content, you can also set your own price. When a customer finds it, they can then decide whether or not they can afford your work. For a 300-500 word article, the site recommends $10-25 for usage rights, $30-60 for unique rights and $40-80 for full rights.
- Choose Your Topics – Unlike most freelance sites, Constant-Content allows you to submit content on virtually any topic you desire. They will then display that content to customers looking for articles in that niche. When someone decides to purchase it, you make money.
- Exceptional Editing – One of my favorite things about Constant-Content is that each item you submit is reviewed by professional editors. They will find any type-o’s, grammatical errors or other problems and send it back for edits. This is a great way to improve your writing skills, while still earning money.
- Three Selling Options – When you post your content, you can sell it in three different ways. Full rights, unique rights or usage rights. You can even list it in all three categories at different prices. Full rights allow the buyer to own the article and use it in any way they would like. Unique rights means the buyer will retain the exclusive rights to use this article, but they can’t edit it or claim authorship. Usage rights allow the purchaser to use the article, but you still retain the ownership so you can sell it multiple times. An article can, of course, only be sold as full or unique rights once or usage rights multiple times.
- Great for Keeping Busy – Another significant benefit for writers is that you can always write for Constant-Content. If you are in-between orders from direct customers, for example, you can write a few articles and submit them here to keep busy. While you won’t get paid immediately, it will eventually develop into a nice stream of income.
The Down Side of Constant-Content
The biggest down-side of writing for Constant-Content is that you don’t get paid right away. You have to wait for buyers to find, and purchase your content. Over time, however, you can build up a large list of articles on this site so you’ll regularly get sales. In addition, since you can set your prices higher than many other locations, the earning potential is quite a bit higher.
Another potential concern is that not all articles sell on the site. They claim that over 75% of articles posted eventually sell, but it can take many months or even years. This is why it is essential to look at Constant-Content as a long term investment of time, rather than a way to quickly earn money.
If you’re interested in writing for Constant-Content, please consider signing up using my referral link. It allows me to earn a 5% commission for anything you sell. This commission comes out of Constant-Content’s cut so you won’t lose any money. I really appreciate it. To use my link, simply click HERE.
If you have any questions about Constant-Content, please post below or shoot me an email at Michael@makemoneywritingonline.com.